Congratulations on your choice of the Connectel Voice! To get your new functions up
and running as smoothly and quickly as possible, there are some preparations we
need from you. This document contains information and tasks to facilitate the
remaining parts of the implementation. At Connectel, we look forward to
collaborating with you.
When you make the switch to Connectel, you need to port your phone numbers to us. Look
over your existing phone numbers and present the following information:
- Summary of all your current numbers
- The numbers that should be ported to Connectel
- Where the numbers should be directed (queues, IVRs, etc)
- The organization number(s) of the current carrier(s) of the numbers
For porting of numbers, contact our Helpdesk
2. NEW NUMBERS?
Do you want to change your current numbers or add new ones? Check out this article on How to buy and manage numbers in Connectel Portal
Please note that many of the steps above require preparations on your end. Read more about this by clicking HERE.
4. IT TECHNICAL PREPARATION
Please see the information below and notify your IT department of what ports you need to
open towards our systems IP address. The IP address is presented during the first start-up
meeting with us.
- 443 - HTTPS traffic. Required for your agents/supervisors/admin to access the web interface of the system.
- 3306 - Database access. Needed for access to the replica database (if this additional service is selected).
- 8089 - WebRTC Communication. Required for using the phone in the browser. 70-82 kbps per active call.
- 5060-5061 - Windows Client Phonebar. A phone application installed locally on a Windows computer, can be used instead of the WebRTC-phone in the browser. 70-82 kbps per active call.
- 10000-20000 - RTP packages needed for Audio. 70-82 kbps per active call.