Auto generate internal number: By default, an internal number (Extension) associated to the User is automatically generated. If you like, you can manually specify the internal number you want to assign to the user extension during the user creation switching the Auto Generate off.
Voicemail: You can enable Voicemail to automatically create a voicemail box for the agent.
Then click Add Agent:
To edit the Agent, click the three dots to the right of the agent, and then Edit Agent:
To edit permissions etc. click the three dots to the right on the agent and Edit Agent
If you want to activate SSO with Azure AD, read >this article<.
- Change Avatar
If you want to change the User Avatar click upload and select the image file (Only PNG and JPG formats - max 8MB).
In the Voice Section you can change parameters related to an agent's SIP client settings:
- Capacity: Set the Channel Capacity (the maximum number of concurrent channel interactions per agent). When the maximum number of interactions is reached, the Agent cannot receive any further interaction on the same channel: all the interactions already managed before (e.g.chat/mail/SMS interactions follow up) will be passed to the agent anyway (if available, otherwise they will follow the action flow).
- Auto answer: Enable/disable the auto answer for the Agent selected. The interaction will be automatically assigned to the Agent, meaning they don't receive a notification which they can accept/reject. You can also set the answer delay in seconds.
This section can be left as is in most cases.
Leave TLS certificate, TLS certificate's private key and WSS Port as are.
Enable Settings: Enable an agent to see and modify the settings (such as Auto answer and audio settings.
Auto Answer: If enabled, any call to the agent will be automatically answered (default delay time in seconds is asked).
Enable Recording: Enable an agent to manually record calls or part of a call.
Enable Dtmf tones: When enabled, the agent hears Dtmf tones when dialing a number
Do not disturb during pause: If enabled, the agent will not be disturbed when on pause, meaning internal calls to the agent can't be made.
Ignore agent break status for preview calls: If you enabled the agent, even if in pause status, will be able to make a call with the preview mode. The agent could dial the contact from the Motion Preview button:
Ring in Use: If Enabled, allows the system to forward calls to this agent even when busy. If the option is disabled and the agent is already busy, the system will automatically reject any incoming calls.
Sip Expires: Leave as is.
Time intervals in seconds for client SIP registrations.
Enable Internal Messenger: Allow/disable the use of the internal messenger on the agent's desktop.
Messenger sound notification: When receiving a new internal message, the agent will be notified by a sound.
Prefix Required: If enabled, the agent must choose a prefix when making a manual outbound call. Read more about prefixes >here<.
Select Recall Me Campaign: If enabled, the agent can choose the Queue Campaign to which the Recall me option will be associated.
Download Permissions: Enable to download Attachements (Chat, Email and Open Channel), Interactions and Voice recordings for this agents interactions.
Permissions: Choose which sections, channels and plugins the agent should have access to. Enable to give permission.
Icons explained from the left:
- Add agent to a channel queue by clicking on the icon and one of the channels:You can also add an agent to a queue by following the steps in >this guide< (Voice Queue guide).
- Add agent to a Team. You can also add an agent to a team by following the steps in >this guide<.
- Reset the agents password
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article