This article describes
- how to create a support ticket in Connectels Helpdesk
- how to check your ticket status and conversations
How to create a Support Ticket
1. On our Helpdesk page (where you can also find guides and answers to frequently asked questions) click on Tickets
2. Here you will see your open or pending tickets. To create a new ticket click New support ticket
3. Select a Type
- Question= "How do I...?"
- Incident= "I had a problem with..."
- Request= "Can you please change...?"
Fill in your details, URL to your Connectel system, a subject and a description. Please describe your question, incident or request in as much detail as possible.
4. In case of an incident it is very helpful if you add a screen shot. To do that click Attach a file
Then click Submit
How to check Ticket status and Conversations
1. Now you will see your ticket under Tickets - Open or Pending. Here you can also see the status of your ticket
2. When you receive an answer you will see the conversation by clicking on the name of the ticket (you will also receive an email)
I hope this guide was helpful!